Fans of supernatural, psionic powers and comedies can rejoice as the upcoming supernatural-comedy series ‘Hinamatsuri’ will be a mix of exactly according their taste.
The protagonist of Hinamatsuri, Yoshifumi Nitta, is a member of the Ashikawa-Gumi. His days turn upside-down when, Hina literally crashes into his life (also into his apartment), and though she has supernatural psionic powers, she is also quite lazy and decides she is going to live with Nitta from now on. Nitta's life gets turned upside down as he needs to act as the girl's father and also protect Hina from a mysterious organization that searches for her.
Studio Feel is producing the animation, which is adapted from Masao Ohtake’s manga with the same title and will debut on the 6th of April.
- Takako Tanaka as Hina
- Yoshiki Nakajima (Jiro Yamashita in The [email protected] SideM) as Yoshifumi Nitta
- Rie Murakawa (Hotaru Ichijou in Non Non Biyori) as Anzu
- Kaede Hondo (Rin Tamaki in A Place Further Than The Universe) as Hitomi Mishima
- Yoko Hikasa (Rias Gremory in High School DxD) as Utako
- Ari Ozawa (Benitoite in Land of the Lustrous) as Mao
- Tsuyoshi Koyama (Fisher Ness in Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt) as Masaru Ofuna
- Kengo Kawanishi (Rei Kiriyama in March Comes in Like a Lion) as Sabu
- Director: Kei Oikawa (Outbreak Company / My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO!)
- Assistant director: Katsura Matsubara
- Writing: Keiichiro Ochi (Outbreak Compay / My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO!)
- Animation director: Kanetoshi Misawa (Uta no Prince-Sama)